The INEC Killarney is the largest music and multi purpose venue in Ireland outside Dublin, and Ireland’s only residential event centre. We have played host to many national and international music acts including : Hozier, The Script, Kodaline, Tom Jones, Cliff Richard, Rascal Flatts, Daniel O’Donnell, Kenny Rogers, Vince Gill, Van Morrison, Jimmy Carr, Lord of the Dance, Riverdance …
- 2 Large dressing rooms are available situated under the stage. Toilet and show facilities in each
- A paging system is installed between prompt corner and dressing rooms, this allows show relay and paging calls. Paging calls operate on a volume over-ride. Phone point fitted in each dressing room.
- TECPRO ring intercom, stage and auditorium wired for twin rig operation PSU in control room.
- 1 of 2 wire to 4 wire interface
- All outlets wired 3 pin XLR male
- 1 of 63A 3-Phase supply – DSL (normally motor supply) terminated in 63A 3 Phase CEEform
- 1 of 63A 3-Phase supply – USR (normally for Outside Broadcast use) terminated in 63A 3Phase CCE from
- 1 of 12A 3-Phase – USR (normally temp. dimmer supply) terminated in 125A 3-Phase CEEform, c/w 125A 3Phase CEEform male connector
- 1 of 250A 3-Phase Power lock on DSR Fly Floor
Sound supply is 125A Single Phase, clean earth, switched in the amplifier room (above prompt corner) and distributed as follows:
- 63A Ceeform DSL
- 63A Supply in amplifier room
- 32A Supply to Balcony mixing position
- 32A Supply to Control Room
- 1 of 32A 3-Phase supply – Auditorium Right loading bay (normally for seating hoverpad units), terminated in 2 x 16A 3-Phase CEE forms