The INEC Acoustic CLub is an open plan space with a capacity of up to 750 depending on stage size required and seating layout requested.
Fully Seated: Up to 350
Fully Standing: Up to 720
Seated Front and Standing at back: Up to 420
All production is put in place for each event depending on clients spec so please allow a set time of 2 -6 hours depending on requirements.
- Stage size of up to 8m wide x 4m deep at 0.4m to 0.8m high
- Stage can be completely black boxed with in house pipe and drape system.
- This also gives the client side stage wings of 3m x 3m
- There is a hexagonal truss running around the room which acts as 4m FOH truss wherever the main stage is positioned.
- There are no overhead on-stage trusses or bars but a back truss can be added in if required
- Get-in through fire exit beside stage.
In House Sound
There is a small in-built EV system for surround sound in room with 12 channel mixer for use for conference type events. This is included in room hire
- 2 x EV Evud 6.2 Pair
- 2 x EV Evid 12.1 Subwoofers
- 1 x Soundcraft EFX8 console
- 2 x Shure wireless radio mic
In the event of a larger PA being required we have the following on site which can be hired
- Soundcraft Si Compact C32 – 4 Sound Consile
- Pro snake MTS 3208-40 32 channels/ 8 returms
- FOH PA 2 or 4 x Tannoy V15’s depending on number of attendees
- 2 x Tannoy 18 inch subs
- Monitor System: 6 x Tannoy T12’s over a 4 way mis
- An assortment of basic microphones, Di’s and mic stands available